On Saturday, December 10, 2022, the BJP government in Karnataka announced that it has decided to rename ‘Salaam Aarti’, a ritual started by 18th-century Islamic tyrant Tipu Sultan. Minister Shashikala Jolle clarified that only the names would be changed and the rituals would continue as usual. “It has been decided to rename Devatige Salaam as Devitige Namaskar, Salaam Aarti as Aarti Namaskar, and Salaam Mangalarati as Mangalarati Namaskar. Minister Shashikala Jolle said, “There were proposals and demands to change these Persian names and retain traditional Sanskrit names like Mangala Aarti Namaskar or Aarti Namaskar. If we look at the history, we have brought back what was in vogue earlier.
Indian culture has the same place and importance in world history as the sun has in front of innumerable islands. Indian culture is completely different and unique from other cultures. The culture of many countries has been destroyed from time to time, but the Indian culture is still in its existence. In this way, Indian culture is the most ancient in the history of creation, many western scholars have praised and said about the excellence of Indian culture.
This Decision hindutvaPlaintiffs and other organizations Of Demand Feather took Gone. These organizations has State government From Tipu sultan Of Name Feather having the ones rituals To End to do Of Demand Of Was, in which Greetings! Hindu ritual of worship Too Involved Was. by this Obvious Is That public Of Demand Complete do doing Is Karnataka Of government government.
Prime minister Narendra Modi has red Fort Of rampart From lamps Punch life In From One Slavery Of all Sign markings Of eliminate of Invoke did was. So that Independence Of amrit kaal In advanced India Of And Step increased Stayed Country self respect India become Could Modi government has This direction In fast From Step increase Huh. British Era Of many the laws Of eliminate From taking Highway From Duty path until.
Manuscript of “The Indian Penal Code” Lord macauley was prepared by He had a big hand in making English the official language of India and the medium of education and European literature, philosophy and science the goal of Indian education. Opened a factory to generate jobs in India, which we call school, college, university. Even today, our society produces millions of jobs in the country every year, due to which the biggest problem of unemployment has arisen in the country, which is prevalent in the whole country today. It is spreading like an epidemic. India’s unemployment goes to India’s politics, at this time unemployment in India, the economic system has reached its peak, no one is paying attention to India’s problem, the biggest problem is that they changed India’s language to Hindi. English was imposed in government places which are still present everywhere.
It is high time that we free the country from the slavery of mental slavery by getting rid of the symbols of slavery, so that the new generation can breathe in a self-respecting and prosperous nation. If seen in totality, since 2014 till now, the Modi government has almost done away with hundreds of laws which remind us of the British rule.
Rajpath was named in honor of King George V, the King of England. It had become imperative to remove that symbol of slavery. The Modi government decided to install a statue of Subhash Chandra Bose here, who was not given the place he deserved by the so-called historians of independent India. Similarly, the emblem of the British Navy was removed from the new flag of the Navy, which was stuck to the flag of our Marine for some unknown reason for these 75 years. It is appropriate that now the imprint of the symbol of Chhatrapati Shivaji, synonymous with self-respect, is visible in the Navy flag. Earlier, in the Beating Retreat program on Republic Day, instead of the English tune played for many years, preference was given to a tune steeped in Indianness.
The same sugar coated disgusting attempt was made by Islamic tyrant Tipu. This is the reason why even today the devotees of Islamic tyrant Tipu are present in Karnataka for political reasons. According to the priest of the Mookambika temple in Kollur, what Tipu did was not for the religion or the people but for himself. The priest says, ‘When Tipu Sultan was ruling the Mysore region, he came to destroy this temple but could not enter due to divine powers. When he came to pay obeisance to the deity, the Aarti was being performed, he named the Aarti as ‘Salaam Aarti’. From that day onwards, Salam Aarti is performed to commemorate Tipu Sultan’s visit to the temple.’
In the temples of Karnataka, Salaam Aarti, a symbol of slavery, will now be replaced by Sandhya Aarti Tipu Sultan, the former ruler of Mysore, has been at the center of many controversies. Left-liberal tukde tukde gang and Muslim appeasement and vote bank politics have glorified the tyrannical ruler with Marxist distortions. Time and again, the Sultan is portrayed as a brave and ferocious warrior as well as a secular, inclusive, peaceful leader. ‘A warrior who never lost a battle’. But this is not true history. Tipu was nothing more than a dictator and a religious fanatic, known for forced conversions and massacres. Well, how does it matter after so many decades? It does, because history determines the political course of any country and thus influences the future of the nation. And the same is happening with India.
Tipu sultan of Oppose to do Of This Huh Chief Base
These are the main grounds for protest
• Tipu was not secular, but an intolerant and despotic ruler. In 2015, an article was also published in the RSS mouthpiece Panchjanya opposing the birth anniversary of Tipu Sultan, in which Tipu was described as the Aurangzeb of the South.
• In relation to Tipu Sultan, famous writer Chidanand Murthy says, ‘He was a very clever ruler. He did not persecute the Hindus in Mysore for show, but did extreme atrocities on the Hindus in the coastal region like Malabar.’
• British Government official and writer William Logan wrote in his book ‘Malabar Manual’ that Tipu Sultan wreaked havoc in Calicut with his army of 30,000 soldiers. Tipu Sultan publicly hanged men and women and during this time their children were hanged around their necks. In this book, William has also made many allegations on Tipu Sultan like breaking the temple, church and forced marriage.
• Kate Brittlebank’s book ‘Life of Tipu Sultan’ states that the Sultan forced more than one lakh Hindus and more than 70,000 Christians to convert to Islam in the Malabar region. Those who accepted Islam, they were forced to give education to their children according to Islam. Many of these people were later included in Tipu Sultan’s army.
• According to academic Michael Sorak, the facts used by British officials in the 18th century for Tipu Sultan were used to present Tipu’s image as a staunch Mughal emperor.
• MP Rakesh Sinha said in November 2018 that ‘Tipu used his rule to convert Hindus and that was his mission. Along with this he broke the temples of Hindus. Attacked the honor of Hindu women and attacked Christian churches. For this reason, we believe that organizing celebrations on his birth anniversary sends a wrong message to the youth.